When purchasing artwork from McMaster Fine Art, we commit to providing our clients with excellent customer service making it an easy and enjoyable experience. We have valued the pieces in our collection to have competitive pricing with today’s art market making sure you are not overspending for the piece of art you love.
- See a piece of art you like
- Make a direct purchase or contact us for more information. We can even schedule a site visit (conditions apply).
- Please email or call us for additional information on a specific piece.
- We are happy to provide historical documentation, and more information on an artist as well as additional photographs to help ensure provenance, authenticity and condition of any artwork in our gallery.
YOUR PURCHASE WILL INCLUDE
- Professional Invoice for documentation
- Guarantee of authenticity, complete with valuation report
- Artwork appraisal (artwork over $1,000.00)
- Home delivery, if geography permits
- Advice on hanging, lighting, and conservation, if desired
Frederick Henry Brigden, 'Hay Wagon’